Established in 1979 with 34 members, the organization has grown to over 100 members throughout Southern New Mexico. SNMSHRM is a not for profit professional association for HR professionals.
SNMSHRM is an affiliate of SHRM. The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest association devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 250,000 members in over 140 countries, the Society serves the needs of HR professionals and advances the interests of the HR profession. Founded in 1948, SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the United States and subsidiary offices in China and India. Visit SHRM Online at http://www.shrm.org.
The Southern New Mexico Society for Human Resource Management is dedicated to enhancing all aspects of human resource management. Each month you have an opportunity to network with professionals in your community as well as enjoy some professional development!
- Build contacts and relationships with other HR Professionals
- Expand your capabilities, knowledge, and skills
- Stay current in the latest trends in the HR field
- Become part of an international organization recognized worldwide
- Become certified in HRCI to validate your HR knowledge and expertise
- Volunteer in a leadership role - get involved and get noticed!